BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Michelle F.
Oshkosh, WI
It was so hard to find a body wash that doesn't make my legs feel slippery after the shower but this is great!

Rainbath smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated!
Shannon O.
This stuff is a must have product for after a shower. I actually keep mine in the shower. I dry off a little bit, then use this. The smell is fantastic and it really keeps my skin supple.
Nicole N.
Love this product so much it smells so good and it feels amazing on my skin. Every time I use this I feel so refreshed afterward and it even seems to help me fully wake up in the morning.
Jessica R.
Navarre, OH
Its not my favorite choice of lotion only because i like the bath and body works scentes lotions for my body. But my boyfriend loves it and its still good when i need lotion to moisturizer with
Sheena S.
I have really dry itchy skin and from the first use of this and Neutrogena body oil, my skin showed the difference. It's amazing and smells great...it's not too overwhelming. I love it
Joan M.
The smell and the feel of this product is great. Not so strong on the pomegranate scent more refreshing. Lasts a long time and does not dry your skin out either.
Helen H.
Haslet, TX
The rainbath shower gel is great. It feels hydrating and moisturizing. It leaves me with a clean feel which not all shower gels leave you feeling that way. Some make you feel like a residue is left on your skin. Not this feels and smells clean..
Kimberly T.
This bath & shower gel is not top of my list because it is a little pricey & the scent isn't what I prefer. However ithas it's benefits such as how clean I feel after I use it.
Tu N.
Richardson, TX
This is one of my favorite bath products. It is very light on the skin. Some scents are better than others and I find that this particular product can't be found at all retailers.
Liz Marie M.
Every time i shower i feel a year younger. Haha this is amazing. Makes your skin feel soft clean and fresh. And look 10 years younger! I love looking feeling like a princess.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.