BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Sarah N.
Orlando, FL
This shower gel smells heavenly and lathers up quite nicely for a relaxing and luxurious shower. It is always refreshing to find a high end product for drugstore prices
Hampus F.
I love all of Neutrogena's rain gels. This stuff is so moisturizing and always smells fantastic. Be careful not to slip on the shower though, it can get somewhat slippery if you spill a bunch.
May Ann A.
Oakes
It is refreshing and very smooth in my skin. i love using it smells great ! The smell last amost all day unless summer time its like the time of the year you want to take a shower 2-3 a day!
Daniellea D.
Locust Grove, GA
This product is good but I do not use it all the time. It s a long lasting product i like it not very many people use it I kinda like it I would buy it I use it something buh not all the time
Margaret H.
I am absolutely obsessed with these body care products. The body oil is a necessity in my bath routine, and the rain bath comes in different scents. This one is good, but the pear is my favorite.
Jamie D.
I have very sensitive skin and this shower gel was recommended by my doctor as something she uses to treat her skin well. It works amazingly for me and doesn't irritate my skin in any way.
Karen L.
Dallas, TX
The smell to this is amazing and will leave your body smelling great I use it both in the shower and for a bath. It will leave your skin really soft as well. Love going home from a long day at work and getting in the bath with a little of this find it so relaxing.
Gail G.
Bakersfield, CA
You just can't go wrong with Neutrogena no matter
which project you use. May it be for myself, kids or even
husband. The price is also really reasonable. I usually
purchase the drug store.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
I just purchased this shower & bath gel! Apart from smelling amazing it's perfect for my sensitive skin! Especially for shaving! Doesn't cause red bumps or razor burn!
Michelle F.
Oshkosh, WI
It was so hard to find a body wash that doesn't make my legs feel slippery after the shower but this is great!

Rainbath smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated!
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.