BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Kisha E.
Oakland, CA
I love rain bath by Neutrogena, but come on Neutrogena I saw this for $15.99 today at CVS. There are too many choices for body wash for it to be that expensive. Must be holistic if I am going to pay that price for anything
Calah B.
I love this stuff! I was originally given some by a friend, and when that was gone I bought another. The one thing that I didn't like is that it didn't feel really moisturizing, which I need.
Jayne P.
Newton, Nj
This bath & shower gel smells wonderful! It goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling really clean through out the day. It also leaves a hint of the pomegranate smell on my skin, but it isn't too overbearing. Great product!
Lauren R.
This product has a great scent. If you enjoy pomegranates and citrus fragrances, this is the wash for you. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and flakey as it moisturizes as well as cleanses.
Taylor Q.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Got this as a gift for my birthday and I keep going back to buy more, it leaves my skin smelling good all day. It is gentle and this scent is amazing. This is my favorite body wash, it is just a bit pricey but worth it!
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ
 It smells great! The scent is strong when you use it, but it does not persist as strongly once you leave the shower. It lathers up well and quickly - you do not need to use a lot. It doesn't seem to dry out the skin much
Lisa M.
Sacramento, CA
I like to use this sometimes on a body sponge. It feels silky gliding over my skin. It makes my skin feel smooth after my shower. I use it to shave my legs with too.
Jenna G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love, love, LOVE rainbath as my shower gel. No matter what time of the day or night it really gives a spa like feeling to my normal shower routine. The smell just takes me to a calm and relaxing place in my mind.
Andrea V.
Winter Park, FL
Love this product! It's super smooth on my skin and smells great! The only things is that it's very much a liquid for those who prefer a heavier consistency but is a good change from usual body washes. I love it!!!
Crissy D.
Jacksonville, FL
This Neutrogena body wash lathers very well and leaves you feeling clean with any leftover residue. I do not particularly love the scent but from time to time still continue to use it.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.