BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Beatrice F.
South Bend
I personally haven't tried this but one of my friends told me that it helps a for a sensitive skin. she said after using it at first its weird but after a second time when your skin got use to it it leave a smooth and healthy vibe
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
The pomegranate scent attracted me to this product. After using it the second time it gave me a rash and made certain spots itchy. My skin is just to sensitive for this product.
nicoleta c.
I like this shower gel a lot. It smells incredibly good and it helps with my back acne. It cleans my skin very well and it leave my skin happy. I do recomand this product.
Chelsea H.
lyles, TN
I absolutely loved this product! I have only bought it once and it smells amazing! The smell is so calming and the gel texture is perfect! This product is a great way to treat yourself, a must have!
Jazmine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay this is one of my favorite products it leaves my skin smelling awesome !! And it softens my skin . I also notice that my skin is less dry afterward I totally love it
nala D.
this shower gel is perfect. it makes y hrnskin feel new and the smell is amazing. for the price you're paying it'll last almost a month or even two if you don't use a lot in one period but how can you resist it smells so good
Marietta R.
This product is worth choosing name brand over store brand on. It is very refreshing and gives you a deep clean without stripping your skin off. Even my husband uses it.
Ashley V.
Petersburg, MI
LOVE this product! I use it every day and it wakes my body up! It smells great and doesn't leave me feeling like I have soap on after I get out of the shower. It doesn't dry my skin up or make me break out (which regular soap does).
Calah B.
I love this stuff! I was originally given some by a friend, and when that was gone I bought another. The one thing that I didn't like is that it didn't feel really moisturizing, which I need.
Kisha E.
Oakland, CA
I love rain bath by Neutrogena, but come on Neutrogena I saw this for $15.99 today at CVS. There are too many choices for body wash for it to be that expensive. Must be holistic if I am going to pay that price for anything
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.