BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Morgan N.
Glen Burnie, MD
Besides the scrubbing pebbles irritating my skin condition, I adore this soap. The smell lingers in a nice, light, appealing way and it just takes me back to my teenaged years without being too young to bathe with. Still would buy it if I could.
Gabby B.
Suamico, WI
It smells so good!!! i love it so much i would use it everyday it smells good. smelly smell smell smell smell yummy, very gentle on the skin ya know leaves a long lasting smell dudes
Chloe S.
San Diego, CA
Rainbath is the best body wash by far, but this pomegranate smells SO delicious. I ran through my bottle so quickly! Neutrogena products are notoriously great for skin, so if you're looking to banish body acne and smell great, this is your product.
Abrianna F.
Atlanta, GA
This body wash smells amazing. It didn't really do much for the feel of my skin and the scent doesn't last too long but for the first few minutes out of the shower the scent lasts.
Amanda G.
Corona
My favorite body wash EVER! The smell is almost sensual, classic and eloquently fragranced. Works GREAT as a shave gel for legs. I also like using it in the bath, as a bubble bath.
Jocelyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this and it lasted me for so long. It smells nice and it lingers which is a good thing. It also leaves my body pretty moisturized but I still go ahead and apply body lotion.
Dria Y.
Gallina, NM
I have been using this brand for two months now and love it. It is gentle for every part of my body, especially perfect for the lady parts!! I live by this and I'm glad I tried it.
Ryann A.
Smells amazing! Love the way your skin feels after use. Overall great product. Must have. Very gentle. Will buy again. The smell lasts through most of the day. Recommend to anyone
Enhoe P.
Orlando, FL
I reaaaaallyyyy love the smell of this. And it does feel refreshing! Don't know if it helps with acne (I tend to have some spots on my back :( ) but it does leave you feeling really clean
Christie M.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is amazing! I use this right after showering. Pat myself down with a towel then apply oil. Soaks in nicely, not greasy. Leaves skin feeling snd smelling wonderful!
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.