BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Justine S.
Snowmass Village, CO
The number one this I like about this product is the amazing smell. It leave me feeling replenished and soft to the touch. I use this product daily and sometimes multiple times a day. I am a big fan of other neutrogena products, and I would definitely buy this again!
Rebecca T.
Brooklyn, NY
This rain bath is a must have for me! I love all the scents. Leaves me feeling fresh, clean and deliciously smelling. I always stock up extra with this product. Love it !
Britt V.
Toano, VA
This is absolutely my favorite body wash! It can be used as a body wash or bubble bath, and smells heavenly. Costco typically sells this in large bottles and two or three different scents, which is the best way to get it -- you can feel good about buying one of each!
Avery B.
Lexington, KY
LOVE!! This product is wonderful it is very mouisturizing, but not too oily. Doesn't feel like you're layering oils and harsh chemicals on to your skin! Just rub on the soap, then wash away the bubbles! Great product which I've been buying/using for the past 3 years!!
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
I love this shower gel! I purchased it in bulk so that I would have several on hand. It's a great product to keep at the bathtub when you need to take a relaxing bath! Love the scent as well.
Kelly B.
Southampton, PA
The rain agh sesame oil is the best! Love using it right after the shower while my skin is moist from the heat of the shower. Never leaves you feeling oily and you can get dressed right away.
kim g.
Atlanta, GA
My two teen daughters love neutrogena products.. I have purchased this body wash regularly for both of them for many years. I do know that they like that it doesnt have an overwhelming and cheap smell. i know it smells clean and fresh. the price is very fair also.
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
Very refreshing to use while in the shower! I use it pretty often just not every time because I use it so often. It has a very nice natural scent and it lasts pretty long! Would recommend for anyone who likes a refreshing feel!! Good for sensitive skin as well!
Britney K.
I have really only used this gel a few times. I absolutely looooooove the way it smells a d it also leathers quite nicely. Makes me feel super clean but it too can be on the pricier side for a shower gel. I have used Neutrogena products ever since I can remember
Elaine B.
Southfield
I have been using this shower gel for many years. Pretty scent, luxurious latter, and multi usability is what makes this product a must have product in my household.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.