BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Elaine S.
Mercer, PA
I recently discovered Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel and I will never use anything else again! I love how clean I feel after using it - it dissolves the heaviest of make up and I never have a greasy residue feeling on my skin that other gels tend to leave. LOVE IT!
Jessica P.
Pocahontas, AR
Oh my my my one of my favorite scents is pomegranate!! It so refreshing feeling! Smells so delicious!! I love this product all in all!! I love me some smell good shower gel specially this brand and scent :)
CHRISTOPHER H.
El Paso, TX
Wake up to a soothing scent from this product as you lather it on your favorite puff, then enjoy its silkiness as you rub it into your body, cleaning gently off the dirt accumulated from a harsh lifestyle.
Cherrish M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Leaves my entire body clean and feeling refreshed. My skin never feels or looks dry and has a natural sheen to it from being so healthy and moisturized. I also use it for my children.They both have excema. This helps to keep it under control and their skin has a healthy glow as well.
Ssss S.
This shower gel smells amazing and the scent lingers in your skin after you get out of the bath. My only problem with it is that I have really dry skin and this leaves your skin feeling super dry. However, it leaves you squeaky clean but I think it over strips your skin's natural oils.
Katie L.
Cypress, TX
Neutrogena Rainbath Rejuvenating Shower Gel has left my dry skin feeling moisturized and soft. It smells fantastic and lathers very well. I will definitely continue to repurchase it at my local Walgreens.
Ashley A.
This is my absolute favorite bath product. The smell is amazing and lingers on your skin even after you dry off. The original rain bath was nice but this stuff is awesome. Leaves you feeling refreshed.
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
I LOVE this bath gel. I combine it with my Dove moisture bar and it works wonders. I love fragrances that are memorable and this is one of them. Would definitely recommend.
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
I love the smell of this product it is light on your skin. This product does not leave any sort of film on your skin it rinses off clean leave you refreshed with a light sent
Sarah P.
Idk what it is but I love the smell that's what really gets me to buy it again! I mean the effectiveness is important to but something about the smell I can't get enough of.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.