Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original And Original Formula, Of 3
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 8.5 fl oz;

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Denisse A.
Monterrey
"Neutrogena Rainbath" is an excellent product. It cleanses as well as any shower liquid I've used. Has a pleasant refreshing smell and leaves my skin soft, smooth & hydrated(My skin are in better condition) I like it because it washes off clean fairly easily and leaves a pleasant light fragrance. On occasion, i use it to shave my legs, but i usually prefer to use a specialized gel.
I generally prefer to buy it in the 40-ounce bottle, which lasts a long time.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
The smell on this baby is amazing I love taking baths with this. Its very refreshing when I step out the tub because I swear the smell lingers for hours. I'm very interested in trying the other ones!
Maria G.
Villalba
I love this shower and bath gel. It's amazing, it has a slightly strong smell but it's very good. It is of excellent quality
Melissa J.
Austin
My husband goes through this so fast! He’s a picky guy and this is the only thing he uses. For his hair, body, shaving gel, everything! I’m glad I finally found something that makes him content!
Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
Smells great gets and gets your body clean not to mention the size which is a plus. Big enough to last you for a while. I usually use this in the winter time because I need something gentle on my skins that being dried out from winter
LA B.
This is a staple of mine. I never shower without rainbath. Such a clean and refreshing fragrance.
Renee D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Often body washes and soaps dry my skin out. Because I've used Neutrogena facial washes and know them to be extremely gentle, I decided to give their Rainbath renewing shower and bath gel a try.

My skin never felt softer or more refreshed! The alligator patches and itching have all but disappeared. I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry and sensitive skin like myself! Especially now that we're headed into the winter months.
June B.
Albany, NY
Pretty good actually. Has a musky scent to it and lathers a lot which is super cleaning. A bottle can runs for about a month and little more :)
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original rain bath shower and bath gel cleans softens and conditions skin. I love this rain bath it conditions skin without leaving a heavy leave behind residue.
allison m.
I love this gel. Is smells super good! It doesn't strip my skins natural oils either. It makes my skin feel smooth. I use it all the time.