Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original And Original Formula, Of 3
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 8.5 fl oz;

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Elaina O.
Mountlake Terrace
Purchased at: Costco
Probably my favorite body wash on the planet. Thick consistency and smells amazing. It seriously leaves you feeling and smelling amazing all day. Highly recommended.
Dominique S.
Alexandria , VA
This is my favorite body wash. Smells amazing, easy use with the pump, long lasting.
Jessica K.
Boca Raton, FL
MUST HAVE ITEM! I absolutely love this body wash. It is literally refreshing and soothing. It’s moisturizing and does not irritate the skin. Super affordable, especially when found in TJ Maxx. Highly recommend to everyone with all skin types.
A A.
Mesa
Literally one of the best inventions ever. No other body washes compare. This gel lathers great and when squeezed in a loofah? Makes shaving so easy!! And it the bottle lasts a long time! This is a cult classic staple product everyone should use.
Sudhi V.
This has very nice and pleasant scent. And also enough moisturiser. To take a break from my regular Dove body wash, I use this one. Only down side to this is the price and it has only one size bottles unlike Dove. Not available easily everywhere.
Jennifer H.
Pittsburgh
This has been my favorite body wash for as long as I can remember. I am so obsessed with the smell, it's so refreshing and not fruity or flowery. It's the perfect smell. It always leaves my skin feelings soft and the smell lasts all day.
Kelly S.
League City
This is my go to for a really clean smell and feel. I guess I just like classic products. My skin feels great, smells great and is so clean!
Nichole H.
Since I have been using this on my face and body my acne has almost disappeared. I dont get the flare ups like I did and it makes my skin super soft afterwards. No drying out no redness. Just softer looking skin. I would totally recommend this product and have to many of my friends who suffer like myself
Vivian H.
Love the scent and how clean it makes your skin feel afterwards, but dries out your skin a little bit.
Emma R.
Lincoln , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a girl with sensitive skin, this is a miracle worker. My boyfriend and I have this in our shower and love it. It smells so fresh and feels so good on the skin. We love the big bottle too, we know it'll last us. Gotta try this!