Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original And Original Formula, Of 3
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 8.5 fl oz;

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Maria N.
Anaheim, CA
I love this body wash, especially when I feel dirty like when I go to the gym and I have sweat everywhere, I will go for a squeaky clean feel like this one. So I use it maybe like every couple of days.
taliah l.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg love this product keeps skin shining and feeling smooth with out being super oily i love this product, it smells great and feels great def recommend it.
Tia P.
I have been using Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel for about 20 years. It is so gentle and makes my skin so beautiful and soft. I would recommend it!
Fanilu M.
Richmond, CA
Completely love it. Makes me feel soooo clean, try it wont hurt you, i feel is alright on the price.
Ebaby H.
Charleston, WV
My favorite yet...think they should make a whole line jist with this oil or self...like soap, lotion...in one
Lisa E.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite body wash. I have been using it for over 15 years. It is always in my shower. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.
Angie D.
Lima
My friends and I've been used this product, we consider that it's unique because my skin looks different, I mean it looks like baby's skin! We like it.
Anh N.
Westminster, CA
I've been using this for about 5 years now and it never seems to disappoints me. The smell is amazing, but not overwhelming. It leaves your body smooth and fresh after showering. I used it everyday and would totally recommend it.
Margaret W.
I love this body wash! It is super fresh smelling and not at all over powering. Leaves my skin feeling clean.

I usually pick up a large bottle at Cost Co and find that a bottle or two last me about a year. I definitely recommend this product!!!!!!
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite body wash! I use this daily with a body "pouf" or loofah. The smell is spicy but in a good, clean way. I bought it at Target on sale with their cartwheel app. It's very mild and gentle, not drying. I would definitely recommend this soap to my friends and family.