Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original And Original Formula, Of 3
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 8.5 fl oz;

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

amy G.
Luckey, OH
I like how my body feels clean after my shower because I work with geese and oils all day need something to clean off oil with
Kelly B.
I tried it out when it was given to me as gift but its not for people with sensitive skin and made me break out in hives. was not fun
Emily S.
Dover, OH
I did not like this product. It made my skin feel not clean and it made me smell not good. It just did not do his job well zero out of 10 I would not recommend. :(
kezya g.
Fortaleza-Ceará

Amazing fragrance.
Makes your skin look firmer and your body relaxed.
I´m definiteluy gonna buy again.
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shower body wash is more like a a shower oil, however it does smell AMAZING! Absolutely love getting out of a shower or bath smelling like this product! Unfortunately though as someone with sensitive skin - most moisturizers don't absorb into my skin and instead just cause negative reactions (I.e. Red spots or similar) or leaves behind a thick oily, heavy residue that isn't hydrating and tends to eventually make my skin break out. I assumed this would be the case with the product after seeing the consistency and feeling it too and really wanted to like this but sadly it only made me feel oily and my skin just gross although it did smell good? It may work for those without as sensitive skin but unfortunately not for me.
Sara P.
Yuck. This review is mainly about the smell. The cleanliness and suds are fine but the smell was terrible. Like tobacco and musk. Not for me at all.
Wendy G.
To greedy and didn't like the smell. Didn't feel refreshed at all. Not sure if it was long lasting because I didn't use it again
Sandy G.
Hayward
This long time ago but for now no more use the body work wash i like the smell is tbe best to the others
Linda A.
Soap was fine. Just didn't think for the price that it was worth the money. The scent was not strong.
Fiona G.
I bought this at Nordstrom‘s rack while waiting in line and I’m not a fan of it. It’s OK smells fine but it did nothing for my oily complextion.