Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original And Original Formula, Of 3
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 8.5 fl oz;

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Allison G.
This is my favorite Rainbath body soap. It has a very neutral smell, it is somewhat hard to describe without trying. But I love the way it smells on myself and my fiancé. I buy a big bottle at sams usually every month or two and it lasts. Keeps us feeling clean and refreshed.
Assata S.
This is my favorite body wash! A little goes a long way with this. It doesn’t dry out my skin like other body washes and it smells great! It’s a little more pricey than other body washes but I definitely recommend for people to try!
marisa s.
Bowie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shower gel is AMAZING! It smells so good, it's gentle, and my skin feels soft and moisturized when I come out the shower. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Gladys R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite shower gel. It leaves your skin feeling fresh clean with a soft aroma, it washes away easily without leaving residue behind. This product doesn’t over-dry your skin, it doesn’t clog your pores. I have sensitive skin that gets irritated easily but with this one i don’t have that problem. I have been using this for years.
neema122 P.
Schaumburg, IL
So refreshing In the mornings. Makes me feel clean and lasts me a long time. My husband also uses it and loves it.
Macy G.
Orem
This body wash is great! It cleanses without overly drying my skin. What's even better is that it comes in a huge bottle that lasts a while.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this stuff. It’s not cheap but you get a lot of product. I always feel so clean and fresh after using this. This is in my top 3 favorite body wash. I will say it is a unique scent but I love it.
pLeeAnn B.
North Attleboro, MA
Swear by this bodywash...goes hand in hand with neutra sesame lotion. Skin had never looked or felt di silky smooth it really y is amazing
Anh N.
Westminster, CA
I've been using this for about 5 years now and it never seems to disappoints me. The smell is amazing, but not overwhelming. It leaves your body smooth and fresh after showering. I used it everyday and would totally recommend it.
Maria N.
Anaheim, CA
I love this body wash, especially when I feel dirty like when I go to the gym and I have sweat everywhere, I will go for a squeaky clean feel like this one. So I use it maybe like every couple of days.