BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Anita B.
Elizabeth City, NC
NOW THIS IS ONE THAT I LOVE ..IT KEEP MY SKIN SO VERY SOFA AND MOIST.
I BUY WHEN I CAN WHEN IT GO ON SALE,
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love the scent ! Nice clear rinse without a film left behind. A little goes a long ways. Husband loves it.
Maria D.
Orlando
Love this body gel, if leaves my skin feeling smooth and radiant. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Ally Y.
Richlands, NC
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I liked this shower gel a lot! I Didn't break out or dry out horribly. Kept my skin oil free and balanced.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN
This is my holy grail ! Leaves you feeling clean and smelling shower fresh. Not drying to the skin at all !
Malynn M.
If you suffer from dry skin this is an excellent solution. Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed for days.
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ
Amazing bath gel. One of the best on the market. Light smell but moister on 1000000. I recommend to anyone.
Lisa S.
Cando, ND
I used the rain bath gel. I didn't like the smell. And it did not lather very well. I would not buy again.
Steph L.
Love love love it. For the quality worth the price. I have used the generic and it doesn't quite compare.
Alyssis T.
Browns Mills
My skin complected really takes this oil in and massage ever pours to keep it from flowing good oxygens.
sandy l.