BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Stephanie G.
Frankfort
Love this product. The imposters of other oils don't come close to the original. Highly recommend this oil.
This stuff is great. It makes my skin so soft. I use it after I shower and I can see the results instantly
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
This is a great shoes gel for sensitive skin. It leaves a nice moisturized feeling and has a g great scent.
Nichole C.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Classic and refreshing scent. Great basic daily wash, good value, but not for sensitive dry or itchy skin.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Leaves my skin feeling fantastic. no rash like I get from most products. I love it and will refer to anyone
Kaylie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is a classic that everyone has to try. It smells so nice and is perfect even for a bubble bath. Love!
Shakira D.
Tacoma, WA
Leaves my skin extremely soft, without that heavy residue, al little goes a long way. Worth the price u pay
Anita B.
Elizabeth City, NC
NOW THIS IS ONE THAT I LOVE ..IT KEEP MY SKIN SO VERY SOFA AND MOIST.
I BUY WHEN I CAN WHEN IT GO ON SALE,
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love the scent ! Nice clear rinse without a film left behind. A little goes a long ways. Husband loves it.
Maria D.
Orlando
Love this body gel, if leaves my skin feeling smooth and radiant. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
sandy l.