BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this for years. Always leaves my skin feel supple and soft, and its bubbles are perfect too!
Doris T.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love how my skin feels after i apply this on it. The smell is subtle and it keeps my skin moisturized all day
Nathalie G.
Amazing product, cleanses and hydrates very well. Could improve scent. The 1oz bottle definitely want enough
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Great and refreshing shower gel. Smell is amazing, and leave a great clean feel. Skins feels ver moisturized.
Angelica B.
Pleasantville, NY
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I like the smell and it feels really nice, when you are applying the product you do not to put too much of it
Lisa S.
Cando, ND
I used the rain bath gel. I didn't like the smell. And it did not lather very well. I would not buy again.
Donna L.
Portland, OR
Timeless product. The quality of this body wash is as good today as it was years ago when I first tried it!
Krysta H.
Elizabeth, PA
The best smelling body wash ever! Makes you smell so clean. Lathers well and is great on my sensitive skin.
This stuff is great. It makes my skin so soft. I use it after I shower and I can see the results instantly
Vanessa F.
Miami Beach, FL
The soap is great and the body wash makes enough bubbles to not only make it enjoyable but also fun. Love!
sandy l.