BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

ebony h.
I use this Neutrogena Rainbath refreshing Shower gel before bed. It moisturizes and has the most amazing smell.
Carolyn B.
Great product, I feel really clean after use and I feel like I smell pretty good due to it. Very good product.
Chelsea B.
Love this body wash it smells good & isn’t overwhelming. I also have sensitive skin & it helps with breakouts.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Loved it! My skin was so clean and smooth and just felt amazing. Definitely made me feel moisturizer and clean
bree y.
Leavenworth, KS
Enjoy the way this smells not used often but when I did but it was a very nice product will end up buying again
Elizabeth T.
Kirksey
This makes my skin so soft and clean. I alternate with my regular shower gel. I'm so soft after this. I love it
Michelle P.
Woodstock, GA
Having dry skin I love neutrogena in my shower. When I step out I'm feeling soft, smooth & refreshed. Love it!!
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Slightly jelly texture, little difficult to smooth onto the skin. Great for sensitive skin types. Clean smell.
Georgine T.
Mongmong, GU
This makes your skin feel amazing. My skin feels so soft like a baby's bottom after a refreshing bath. Love it!
Good stuff from Nuetrogena. Use quite often in the shower. Adds moisture to your skin and trouble spot areas.
sandy l.