BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Karla G.
Newport, AR
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love this shower gel! It IS refreshing and the scent is great! I'd recommend it to liven up your daily shower!!
ASara M.
Fresno, CA
It's a really good brand and it's cheap you don't have to spend a lot of money to stay comfortable and beautiful
dog c.
Smelled good, didn't lather very much, but caused acne :( Personally I thought it was also a little over priced.
Jennifer J.
Eastpointe, MI
Love this product. Feels great going on and leaves skin extra moisturizer all day. Bought it at Kmart. Reasonable
Eileen C.
This had been my go-to for years. Doesn't dry your skin out. Really Is holy grail. Plus all the scents are soft.
Ava Roxanne S.
There is a reason you alway see this in your mother, aunt's and grandmother's bath. Because it is just that good!
Joi B.
I love this product it is so lightweight and has a nice crisp scent. I use it often just about 3-4 times a week.
Samantha J.
Bargersville, IN
Helps my skin from cracking and keeps my skin soft. Does not make my skin oily. I use this on a day to day basis.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love this body wash! I doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped like others do and I can't get enough of the smell!
Jeannie L.
The scent would please a man and a woman. Makes me feel clean after and I love that scent lingers on your skin.
sandy l.