BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Ashley Y.
Mckeesport, PA
I love neutrogena body wash. It's the only kind we use in our household. We only buy neutrogena skin care products.
April H.
Eastampton, NJ
On this makes my skin so soft and clean. And the smell is just right not to over powering but extremely fragrant 😙
Pam M.
Peculiar, MO
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love this stuff, Between bath and body works and neutrogena bath products they are my favorite. They work great.
Kimberly D.
Palmdale, CA
So I'm tired of writing reviews so I'm out whatever 5 stars you feel. Uggggghhhhhhhhh I'm sooooo over itttttrdrrrr
France F.
This body was keeps your skin soft and smooth in winter months. No more itchy skin on back, arms and legs.

Morgan R.
State College, PA
Works just like any soap. Smells neutral, not too strong. Reletively cheap, I got mine at walmart, would recommend
Jenna T.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love the sesame sent. Leaves skin soft and smooth yet not greasy at all. One of my absolute favorite products ever!
Jorji B.
Columbia, TN
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is my go to shower gel. It smells SO good and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is moisturizing as well
Samantha J.
Bargersville, IN
Helps my skin from cracking and keeps my skin soft. Does not make my skin oily. I use this on a day to day basis.
Kimberly V.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using rain bath since I was a child the smell brings back memories and I use it pretty much every day.
sandy l.