BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Sara B.
Long Beach, CA
I love rain bath! It always leaves my skin moisturized and not greasy after my shower. Highly recommend for dry skin
alexandra g.
Macungie, PA
this product i like to use sometimes because it makes my skin feel soft and the inly thing is i would like more smell
Claud F.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is a great body oil to help you moisturize your dry winter skin the only down side is that is on the pricey side
Regina D.
Chanhassen, MN
I love neutrogena rainbath purchased at Costco. I can use it from head to toe and even in a nice calming bubble bath.
Sandi P.
Simi Valley
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
I use this stuff to prep my skin before a spray tan ! It always comes out even and i swear it’s because of this wash
Kayla H.
This body wash smells soo good, and i smell ready good after shower and have your body feeling very clean after using
Michaelene G.
Carmel, IN
Neutragena's rainbath leaves my skin soft and smooth following a shower, but not greasy. It leaves the shower filmy.
Carson O.
Redmond , WA
Love neutrogena's shower and bath gel! The pump makes it easy to use and the scent is nice without being too strong.
Stephanie B.
This is gentle enough to shave the body with. It's soft feel does not irritate skin and leaves you feeling refreshed.
Michelle L.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I absolutely love this product. I have very sensitive skin and this product always makes my skin feel clean and soft.
sandy l.