BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Carol Y.
Atlanta, GA
Love this body soap and the body oil. The smell is amazing for both of them. I use the oil in the shower too. Not greasy.
Molly Y.
Iva, SC
One of my favorites washes! It doesn't leave me feeling dry & scaly like other soaps. I use this at least 5 times a week!
Patricia F.
coconut creek, FL
Fresh clean that's not drying in an easy pump despenser. Have used this product since high school especially after beach.
Remington L.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The BEST smell ever. I have the pomegranate sent, and the sent lasts forever. Also, the huge size makes it last forever.
Michelle B.
Collegeville, PA
I love the smell of this product. It keeps your body so super moist after you get out of the shower. Highly recommended!
Juliana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found this at CostCo a couple of weeks ago and i tried it and loved it since it leaves the skin just clean and soft.
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
I like some items from this brand but this item dried my skin out 8( I'm sure it's just me and works great for others!
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand is always my go to for all kinds of products. I've never had an issue with this or anything from this brand.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
LOVE! The smell is almost medicinal/herbal to me but in a good way it leaves your skin clean and not dried out feeling.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is a really unique shower and bath gel. I would say test out a sample size before committing to the entire bottle.
sandy l.