BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

amanda b.
Keeps your body smooth and replenishes your skin also takes away all blemishes you have so its perfect and keeps skin clear
Lori C.
Calimesa, CA
This is utterly amazing. I mix a tiny bit in with my body lotion and it makes my skin feel like silk, my husband loves it.
Shirley C.
I personally don't like the scent because it is a bit overbearing. It does leave your skin moisturized. And it does it job.
Janet U.
West Orange, NJ
Always put a dab in the bath sponge and rub onto body after my wash! Keeps skin soft and does not leave an oily feeling.
Geoffrey S.
Cleaned well sent was not to over powering but I felt the formula could have been better since it didn't lather up much .
Michelle B.
Collegeville, PA
I love the smell of this product. It keeps your body so super moist after you get out of the shower. Highly recommended!
Gabriela C.
Brinda mucha humectacion a la piel. La uso a veces ya que muchas veces ando la piel algo reseca por el clima. Recomenda.
Gwendolyn W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Neutrogena makes great products and this one isn't different. It's clean refreshing and makes your skin feel really soft.
Jane C.
This was recommended to me by a friend and so glad I tried it because it does the job so well without drying out the skin
Jeremie w.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I use this all the time for Mr dry skin works great. I have psoriasis so once I find something that works I stay with it
sandy l.