BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Stormi D.
Rio Dell, CA
My all time favorite body wash! I have been using this since I was in my 20's. Worth the bit extra, for such a great product.
Janette B.
Ocala, FL
Have used this product a few times in the past. Works as it should and has a clean fragrance. You feel clean and moisturized.
shari g.
Fort Eustis, VA
This has been one of my favorites since I was a small child. I even use it on my children! The smell is so fresh and amazing
Kaylee O.
Racine
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
Love this. Smells like a spa and foams so nicely. A little bit goes a long way so it lasts a long time. Will continue to buy.
amber d.
This is a great shower product. Nice light scent & leaves my skin feeling highly moisturized without feeling greasy or heavy.
Shannon M.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
The best body wash! Best smelling that actually lasts.. Well worth the money $$$ my favorite body wash!! Very rejuvenating
Christina P.
Roselle, IL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Such a refreshing shower gel. Makes me feel clean and smelling good. I use this daily but it ran out fast. A little pricey.
Michelle E.
Gulfport, MS
I love love love this item. Always refreshing, as well as moisturizing. I swear my skin is softer when I use this product!
Miriam A.
Los Lunas, NM
I have a sensitive skin and dry. This brand is the only I try and is work for me. I don't feel my skin oily and I love it.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received as a gift and have been re-buying!! Basic packaging yet it smells great and leaves me with a fresh scent all day!
sandy l.