BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Devon C.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love the smell of this product. Leaves my skin feeling replenished and moisturized. Unisex scent so my husband and I both use it!
Serivel S.
Doral, FL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Uno de los mejores gel de baño que he probado. Su accion humectante ayuda a regenerar la piel y dejarla lozana. Se los recomiendo.
Jennifer G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Very moisturizing, feels very soft and gentle but almost has a tingle to it. Gentle enough to use everyday without drying skin out.
Angel A.
Greenville, MS
I love the smell of this stuff, and I always feel so clean after using it...doesn't leave a filmy residue like some body washes do.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anytime I need extra moisture on my skin I use this in the shower. It's great and leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling nice.
Brenda V.
Prospect Heights, IL
I really wanted to like this product but I did not so much, maybe it just didn't work out for me but I didn't like the smell either
Brittney L.
Grantsboro, NC
I love the Neutrogena bath body oil! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Antoinette M.
Alpine, CA
I have used this product for years. I love the smell not too friuty a clean light smaell. Also no residue on your skin after usage.
Kiki M.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This product takes my back to my childhood days! I love it keeps your skin feeling smooth as a baby's butt! And it smell fantastic!
Bethany L.
Bentonville, AR
I like this product but there are better ones by this brand to use as a shower gel or bath gel. The scent is fine but not the best.
sandy l.