BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Beilyn C.
Indianapolis
My everyday must !!! Since I discovered these were fragrance free and left my skin smooth and fresh there is no one day I do not use it
Lea R.
Lynn, MA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Amazing!! I'm in love ! Definitely recommend buying!! It feels really nice when you but it on your skin ! I feel like my skin glows !
Samantha P.
Parkville, MD
This body wash is the best smelling stuff ever. You feel so clean and fresh when you get out of the shower, like you just visit a spa
Brandie H.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg I love this stuff it is awesome and works great. It is most have in my life. Buy it and give it has gifts or something like that.
Traci O.
Port Hadlock, WA
I bought the full sized bottle and loved it so much I buy it in bulk from Costco. Put it on wet, pat your skin a bit and off you go.
Lupita H.
I love Neutrogena rainbath refreshing shower because this product is awesome because smell super cute and this is my favorite product
Amanda J.
Hibbing
I love love the sent of this product and the way it cleanses is awesome.price is alittle high but I pay for it because of the smell.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product several years ago while staying with a friend. I really enjoyed the smell and how clean my skin felt afterwards.
Kelly B.
I tried it out when it was given to me as gift but its not for people with sensitive skin and made me break out in hives. was not fun
Stephany S.
Riverside, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love this product because it really gives me that clean feeling with out the over dryness that comes after using regular body soap
sandy l.