BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Kelly S.
Love this body wash! A very refreshing, light scent that isn't too overwhelming. It's not floral-y or fruity, but rather just smells clean.
Jennifer G.
The smell is like no other! I always get ours from Sam's club! Very affordable & we use nothing else but this! We love it, it lathers great
Carla F.
Davenport
I love the smell and it leaves my skin clean. Although of course, I need to put on lotion after my shower, otherwise it'll dry my skin up.
Stephanie R.
Coal Township, PA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love the clean scent, not feminine but not manly, just clean and crisp. Cleans great, clean rinsing, doesn't dry my skin. Lasting freshness
Lisa B.
Lockport, IL
Has an overall nice feel. Doesn't lather as much as I would expect a bath gel to lather. I think some variation on fragrance might be nice
Gaby L.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used the larger one of this and it smells very relaxing and it's great to use after a long day because just the smell puts you at ease
Ericka L.
Absolutely love how this makes my skin feel after using this. Its lite weight and doesn't leave that feeling that icky feeling afterwards.
Candice H.
Snellville, GA
Nice bath gel. Not an overpowering scent and lathers well. It also doesn't dry out your skin like some products. It isn't too thick either.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this body soap for years! I love it's light feeling and the fact that it doesn't leave a soapy mess in the shower!
Rinses clean.
Jennifer N.
Reminds me of home. A great clean scent and feels good on skin. Scent doesn't linger on skin all day but that's okay! Very gentle on skin.
sandy l.