BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel - Original
My mom keeps this in her guest bathroom. It's convenient when visiting because the pump keeps the product sanitary. It also smells pretty good.
Jennifer M.
Currently my favorite! I absolutely love this product, it leaves me feeling fresh and smelling great. I have both the large and small bottles.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like that this product leaves you feeling clean but I dislike the dry feeling I get afterwards I have to load up with tons of lotion.
June B.
Albany, NY
Pretty good actually. Has a musky scent to it and lathers a lot which is super cleaning. A bottle can runs for about a month and little more :)
Michelle A.
Evans City, PA
I love washing with this prior to bed. It always makes me feel very clean, calm and, relaxed. The scent is one of my all time favorite smells!
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Great scent great product to use with your dry winter skin! Helps keep skin smooth and soft. I keep this product in my shower all winter long!
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff smells good, and leaves skin feeling nice. I feel like I havent seen this one in stores in a wile, but used to use it all the time
Taylor H.
Gretna, NE
This is the best thing I have every used. It has great value and smells amazing. The only thing is it is almost too oily if that makes sense
Nedime S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shower gel is very rich and moisturizing. I like that it's non irritating, which makes it very suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Nayeli R.
Fontana , CA
Just a bit pricey because I'm on a strict budget but it works great so I guess it's very worth it...its refreshing and has a light fragrance
sandy l.