BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Fiona G.
I bought this at Nordstrom‘s rack while waiting in line and I’m not a fan of it. It’s OK smells fine but it did nothing for my oily complextion.
Natalie B.
Rainbath works great as a body wash. However, the scent is strong and musky, which some people may like, but it put me off from purchasing again.
Casey R.
Durham, NC
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
My sister had this oil and I loved it. It made my skin feel amazing! I wasn't crazy about the scent but overall I would recommend this product.
Melissa L.
hope mills , NC
I love this shower gel when my skin is acting up I have
very sensitive skin and this works great I like to buy it
online it good value that way
Michelle A.
Evans City, PA
I love washing with this prior to bed. It always makes me feel very clean, calm and, relaxed. The scent is one of my all time favorite smells!
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love this product! I used it to bathe my infant daughter. It has a great smell and is gentle on skin. The only downside is it's a bit pricey.
Ciara G.
Lake Bluff, IL
Aside from the smell this product goes on super smooth and leaves skin ultra silky. I love how clean it leaves my skin without over drying it.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I've been using this stuff since I was a teen and it's a nice way to give myself that at-a-spa feeling when I'm just washing in my home shower.
Anna O.
I love this Neutrogena shower gel. It makes my skin look and feel wonderful. it never leaves my skin feeling dry or nasty. Highly recommended.
Stephanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have three of these in all different scents and they're great on my sensitive skin. They leave a nice scent that's not too mild which I love.
sandy l.