BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Laura J.
Thaxton, VA
I really enjoyed this product! I'd splash some on after I'd showered while I was still damp or I'd add to my bath water. Kept my skin hydrated and soft.
Anncerissa M.
I have been using this body wash for years. One pump can go a long way which means a bottle will last you a long time. It is refreshing and smells great.
Denise J.
Kansas City, MO
It's great!! Even my 18 year sons like use it. And they hate everything I buy and all was think it's to girlie. But this is great for the whole family.
Rebekah H.
Gambrills, MD
Like it. Very nice smell and makes my skin feel soft. Is gentle and good to use after showering on wet skin. I would recommend this product to others.
Melissa F.
Neutrogena leaves you feeling clean without and overly perfumed smells. It's easy to use and you walk away ready for the day to add your own fragrance.
Lesley A.
Salyersville, Ky
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This stuff is great. It's so moisturizing that lotion after shower is not needed. The smell is great too I recommend this for anyone who has dry skin.
Jessie Z.
Chino
This is a fantastic body wash! It is like a tropical paradise in a bottle. It's soothing and cleansing. Perfect for those with sensitive skin like me!
DJ C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
One of my favorites. have tried duplicates but nothing compares to its unique scent. strong, masculine scent. very moisturizing for me. irreplaceable.
Sidney D.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is great, the smell is lovely and it leaves my skin felling soft and clean. This is a luxurious product and isn't too pricy either. love it!
Kyra W.
First tried this at a friends house and loved it - I had to buy my own the next day. I felt so refreshed after using this and the smell lasted all day.
sandy l.