BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Lacey F.
Princeton , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves your skin soft and moisturized with a light sensual scent. Perfect for my sensitive skin. An added bonus is it makes shaving my legs so much smoother.
Valerie L.
Victoria, TX
Absolutely in love with this soap, love the clean smells of leaves and makes my skin super super soft! I recommend everyone to buy it! You will fall in love.
kaisie s.
3814 n 15th ave #6 Phoenix az
I'm absolutely obsessed with this is the only body wash that I use. I love the way it smells I love the way it feels on my skin I love everything about this!
Maga M.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Ame su olor, su consistencia y como deja mi piel super suave y limpia. Lo único malo es que no dura mucho el efecto, pero es el mejor gel de ducha que probé.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
este gel es muy bueno para el cuerpo ya que no0 solo deja la piel humectada y con olor sino que este producto en especifico,te da una sensacion de relajacion
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I have used this for my acne for many years. It has proven the most effective in stopping breakouts before they happen. I am overall happy with this product.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a staple in my bathroom and has been for most of my life. My mother swore on it and now it's definitely a part of my daily skin routine and regimen.
Taylor M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I've been using this product for years and it's one of my absolute favorite!! Leaves your skin super moistorized and refreshed! Amazing scents along with it
I have been using the bath oil and wash for years. There is no need for skin lotion or moisturizer if you layer both items. The sesame seed oil is THE best.
Alicia B.
Harvest, AL
Sometones it pays to stay with the original. Nothing fancy here. No elaborate package. Just a good tried and true product. Leaves got skin feeling wonderful.
sandy l.