BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Samantha T.
Richmond, TX
I love this product and how  easy the formula is on my skin. I have sensitive skin and there are no skin irritations to this and it is so easy to use and apply. I purchase this from Costco as it ia better deal and this is the only one they typically carry. This scent is a bit stronger but I certainly feel clean. I love that when I forget skin cleaner I can use this as a substitute and it doesn't dry out my face.
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shower gel gets me smelling fresh and clean. I try to keep this product fully stocked in my home. I really enjoy this. It is very affordable and certainly worth the purchase. It produces a nice lather for a clean and refreshing feeling post shower.
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
My all time favorite shower gel. I've purchased this over the years and will continue to do so. It smells sooo good I wish they made a body lotion in this scent. Lathers extremely well and I can't think of any cons! Would highly recommend to everyone!!
Alex P.
Tempe, AZ
I spent the night at a friends house and she had a bottle of this in her shower! Such a luxurious body wash with a slight scent that smells a little masculine but in a good way, not overbearing! I have been only buying it for the last three years!
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash so much! I have hove through so many bottles the last few years. The scent is absolutely amazing and the soap doesn't leave your skin with any tightness or residue. Would recommend!
Julie R.
West middlesex, pa
This is great and gentle, so gentle that this is the soap they recommended for bathing my baby at the hospital. I love scent and a little goes a long way.. it rinses clean and leaves no residue. It is comparable in price to other body washes.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this smell. I use it, my dad uses it, and my grandmother uses it. It's timeless and moisturizing. I get mine from Costco, so it makes it actually affordable. I am a bar soap girl, and this is one of the few body washes I use.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't break me out at all. I'm pretty sure that I bought it at Walmart. It is super gentle on my skin and it has a very nice subtle scent to it. I would buy this again.
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shower body wash is more like a a shower oil, however it does smell AMAZING! Absolutely love getting out of a shower or bath smelling like this product! Unfortunately though as someone with sensitive skin - most moisturizers don't absorb into my skin and instead just cause negative reactions (I.e. Red spots or similar) or leaves behind a thick oily, heavy residue that isn't hydrating and tends to eventually make my skin break out. I assumed this would be the case with the product after seeing the consistency and feeling it too and really wanted to like this but sadly it only made me feel oily and my skin just gross although it did smell good? It may work for those without as sensitive skin but unfortunately not for me.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I like the smell of this for some reason it seems neutral to me because I cannot use any floral or fruity scented bath wash. I feel like it cleans well and doesn’t leave your skin with a weird residue
sandy l.