BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Lisa E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
This is my all time favorite body wash. I have been using it for over 15 years. It is always in my shower. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.
Sierra S.
Phoenix, AZ
It feels like the most refreshing shower ever! It has a light sent that is definitely not over powering what so ever. Afterwards my skin felt the softest ever!
Candice H.
Smells wonderful, lathers great! Doesn't leave a soapy residue on your skin. Highly recommend this product. Definitely gives you a nice, fresh, clean feeling!
Melody J.
hampton
I absolutely love this body wash. It’s expensive at first but lasts forever. It smells great and leaves my skin so smooth. I use it as body wash and shave gel
Nija H.
I love this product because it leaves your body smelling clean and feeling soft and refreshed. I use a bad soap first then this! Purchased from Nordstrom rack.
Sunshine L.
I have this in my shower all the time. There is something about this original scent that just makes me happy! Works great when my skin feels dry in the winter!
Valerie L.
Victoria, TX
Absolutely in love with this soap, love the clean smells of leaves and makes my skin super super soft! I recommend everyone to buy it! You will fall in love.
taliah l.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Omg love this product keeps skin shining and feeling smooth with out being super oily i love this product, it smells great and feels great def recommend it.
Lacey F.
Princeton , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves your skin soft and moisturized with a light sensual scent. Perfect for my sensitive skin. An added bonus is it makes shaving my legs so much smoother.
Madison M.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is one of my absolute favorite body washes to use. it smells amazing and something about it just always makes you feel a little more fresh than before.
sandy l.