BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Olivia F.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is amazing! The smell is very unique and lingers on the skin all day long. It also creates a nice amount of bubbles if you use it as a bubble bath.
Nicole F.
Moorhead, MN
This is by far, my absolute favorite body wash. It makes me feel so soft and clean, plus, you can still smell the scent on your skin long after taking a shower!
Elisa G.
Feels cool on the skin, left my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Very happy w this product. Just be careful not to slip on the gel, if it gets on the tub!
Lisa E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
This is my all time favorite body wash. I have been using it for over 15 years. It is always in my shower. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.
April K.
Sioux City, IA
This is a wonderful product in the bath tub its ling lasting moistier is wonderful.. And when you use it in the tub verses shower it really sets into your skin
Sunshine L.
I have this in my shower all the time. There is something about this original scent that just makes me happy! Works great when my skin feels dry in the winter!
Nichole A.
Renton, WA
This oil doesn't leave my skin greasy, but leaves a nice fragrance that I can smell throughout the day. I use it on my legs after shaving for sleek shiny legs.
Brynne M.
Mobile, AL
This product has a great subtle scent and makes my skin feel new and soft. I think I purchased it at Target. Not cost prohibitive at all and lasts a long time.
Debanie Maria G.
Brandon, FL
If you are looking for a luxury item at a reasonable price, look no further. I don't have a water softener but this product leaves my skin feeling as if I did!
Homaira S.
Oakley, CA
My favorite Neutrogena product! Whenever my skin needs some serious care I always run to this first, leaving behind heavy, and highly fragranced stuff behind.
sandy l.