BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Beth M.
Canton, GA
This product has been around forever. If you have any skin issues, this is s great product. It really helps clear up skin. It is found at any store and is inexpensive.
Rachel B.
Hammond, IN
This makes your skin so silky smooth after your bath or shower. It has a light scent to it ,which is not over powering. Makes your skin look raident in the summer sun.
Mia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
An oldie but goodie. Got into this because my mom loved it and used it religiously. Nice fresh clean scent that last all day but doesn't smell old lady ish. Just fresh.
Teresa D.
Rainbath is good for people with dry skin. This product does not make your skin oily but keeps it very moisturized. This product is very gentle even for sensitive skin.
Erica F.
San Antonio, TX
It was nice and light kept my skin smooth and hydrated. Age is definitely taking a toll on my skin, and this is a refreshing way to boost the youthful feel of my skin.
Megan A.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Neutrogena Rainbath is so pleasant and nice. The scent totally delivers on what the name conjures up: rain bath. It's super refreshing and an all around good cleanser.
Tia P.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I have been using Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel for about 20 years. It is so gentle and makes my skin so beautiful and soft. I would recommend it!
Judy T.
Mount Pleasant, PA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love this stuff! When I had my children the hospital would use this on them. The scent always remind me of my newborns. Your skin always feels so silky after using it.
Samantha H.
Valley Stream, NY
Loveee this shower gel. The smell is soooo refreshing and it lathers very well. My only complaint is that there is way too much slip to the skin after its washed off.
Jezabelle R.
El Mirage, AZ
This is my all time favorite body wash! Once you try this you'll find yourself only purchasing this bottle. It has a very unique scent that absolutely smells amazing!
sandy l.