BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Larissa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells great and produces a wonderful lather. It lasts forever and the packaging is appealing. I have also used the bottle for other things once I finished the body wash. Good buy.
Chrissy M.
Bristol, TN
I really like this product. I seem to purchase it more in the summertime. Is great on the days that I spend a lot of time outside. Would highly recommend it to anyone. Will purchase it again.
Bethanie C.
I have Neutrogena Rainbath for many years. It leaves your skin so smooth and has very unique scent that leaves you feeling fresh. The price is reasonable at Costco for the huge bottle you get.
marielle s.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
i love neutrogena product because it suits my sensitive skin even my grandma use this brand long time ago until now highly recomment it especially i have sensitive skin super gentle to my skin
Lori N.
Yulee, FL
This shower gel, like any other neutrogena product was great. It left my skin soft, but the consistency was a little bit more thick than I would have liked. Overall four stars and fantastic.
Karina E.
El Paso, TX
You feel the skin Clean after a long day on the park, wen you need time for yourself apart of your family this product helps to relax and feel clean I use this at night and helps to sleep!
KEZIA O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS LINE! This and the sesame oil make my skin look and feel amazing and clean and refreshed and hydrated. No exaggerating, my skin is so hydrated and smooth!
Debra B.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This smells amazing! It make my skin feel clean without drying it out like other brands. It's rinses away clean and doesn't leave an oily residue, just the right amount of moisture is left.
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This product wasn't all I had hoped for. It felt oily and left a "film" type feel after washing it off. I used a body soap afterwards to rewash, voiding the point of using this product.
Grace H.
Seattle, WA
This body wash helped with my dry skin but it also felt like it left a residue on my skin that I wasn't a fan of. I recommend this product to people with dry skin or even all skin types.
sandy l.