BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
I love this stuff, makes my bath water all bubbly and makes it smell oh so amazing. I would totally buy it again along with all of the other bath stuff they have !!
Dana B.
Love this product!! Love the scent and it makes you feel so fresh and clean!! A little pricey but for the size it's worth it! Gentle for anyone with sensitive skin to use. I will definitely buy this product again!!
Andravia W.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
It is wonderful! I love this product it is so refreshing i use it everyday . I would totally recommend it to anyone! I will ne purchasing more ! It lasts a very long time and has a very good amount in the bottle.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
This has been an essential in my home for such a long time!! It smells great and leaves your skin refreshed. I wish the price was a little better but it's worth it
Emily S.
Dover, OH
I did not like this product. It made my skin feel not clean and it made me smell not good. It just did not do his job well zero out of 10 I would not recommend. :(
Rene G.
Lowell, MI
This is the best thing ever .. wipe it on after the shower and off you go. Great value as well, it lasts forever. My husband loves it too, especially in the cold winter time. This is actually something he will use!
Badia Z.
Newark, DE
I was first told about this by my doctor for my daughter who had exzema. Let me tell you I fell in love, it smells great and left her skin smooth and moisturized and not greasy. She also had less exzema flair ups.
Abby H.
Mckinleyville, CA
Rainbath Shower Gel is really cleansing. I don't love the smell, but it lathers nicely and does a great job washing off the day. Usually a decent price for the large size of the bottle
Janessa M.
Great Falls, MT
I used the pomegranate one and it was really nice.
The big bottle would last for a couple months. The smell was fantastic and it left my skin smooth and refreshed.
Sarah O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neutrogena makes some great products and the rainbath line is definitely something to try. This product comes in a huge bottle with a pump for easy use and smells great too!
sandy l.