BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I love this body wash, it's become a household staple for me. My mom used it and I too love it. It has a light almost masculine scent. It's very gentle and the fragrance has never irritated my skin. I love it
Patricia N.
Saylorsburg, PA
I use many Neutrogena products from face soap to body lotion and so all the products work well for me and great results and smell wonderful. These products are accessible in many stores and great value for the products.
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
Refreshing is correct! Great tingling feeling and clean fresh scent. Leaves me feeling very clean and awake. Online drawback is I feel a little bit dry after this one
Anna S.
Buckhorn, KY
This soap smells amazing, and it truly makes me feel much cleaner. I use it maybe once or twice a week. I got this at Walmart for a relatively good price. The dispenser is a little weird, but overall I would recommend.
Mag L.
Jacksonville, FL
Although the color is reminiscent of the anti-dandruff tar shampoos, this smells and feels much more pleasant. It lathers up really nicely with or without a washcloth, and rinses off without drying out the skin too much.
Lauren R.
Greenville, NC
This is my top favorite body wash EVER!! It smells amazing and leaves you smelling fresh for days! It is a little pricey but that is easy to get over once you smell it, and see the amazing impacts it does for your skin!!
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This body wash smells so good! It's refreshing and makes me feel like I just went to a spa. It's a little more expensive than cheaper brands, but it lasts a long time and is worth the money! I would definitely recommend!
Shauniece B.
I have used this product before it was just ok to me. I didn't enjoy the smell of it like I do some other products I have used but it definitely made me feel clean.
Dana  Z.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I've use this showereview gel for years for showering and shaving. Ithe is very gentle and I love the fresh smell and it always leaves my skin moisturized and soft.
Leah P.
I love this stuff so much. I occasionally steal it from my grandma but I just love the scent it's unique and something I wouldn't normally go for but still love it.
sandy l.