BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Gabby G.
This body wash smells so so amazing! I love it. No only does it leave my body smooth but I come out the shower smelling like I have perfume on. The smell doesn't last very long but I still feel fresh until the end of the day.
Olivia K.
Love this stuff- purchased huge size at Costco so it could last for the whole family; great family and convenient pump too! Gentle on sensitive skin and not too drying , I'd recommend it for sure!
Tikerra H.
This stuff is amazing, it Leaves your body so soft and smooth and refreshed after the shower it's almost unbelievable, your body will literally feel like a baby's bottom
Kimberley J.
This is one of my absolute favorite body washes. I ALWAYS feel clean and energized. I recommend it for anyone who uses body washes, to try it. You'll addicted to it. Costco is a great place to get the best bang for your buck.
Danielle F.
Redondo Beach , Ca
Literally one of my favorite shower gels! It's perfectly Neutrogena! What I mean is that it's cleansing and leaves your skin feeling nourished. I get this big one at Costco. This one will not disappoint. Very fresh and clean!
Catheline S.
San Jose, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love the smell of this and my husband doesn't mind it either! It lathers well, and it is not stripping though I definitely recommend moisture from afterwards. I wish it was less expensive as it is just a liquid body wash.
Rosa Dejesus D.
ORLANDO, FL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I was looking for a product that did not leave my skin dry it moisterizes my skin and feels really refreshing.It doesn't give me any breakouts like most bath gel does.I like the product because doesnt leave my skin greasy.
Melissa J.
Austin
My husband goes through this so fast! He’s a picky guy and this is the only thing he uses. For his hair, body, shaving gel, everything! I’m glad I finally found something that makes him content!
Sani P.
Rainbath by Neutrogena is my favorite body wash!!! This product makes my skin feel clean and has a fresh scent to it... I purchased this product at a Nordstrom outlet for a steal. I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I love this body wash, it's become a household staple for me. My mom used it and I too love it. It has a light almost masculine scent. It's very gentle and the fragrance has never irritated my skin. I love it
sandy l.