BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Kelli H.
Germantown, TN
I really liked this bath oil, but it is very easy to use too much and then it is EVERYWHERE. It was great on my body, but I had to keep trying to remember not to get any on my face, as it would break me out. Smells nice and fells great. I may buy it again.
Jessie B.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I've used this product for a long time. It's a bit on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way. I always feel fresh getting our of the shower. My daughter uses it for bubble baths!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love the refreshing scent this leaves my skin! It will last for so long because you only need to use a few pumps each time! It really lathers and foams amazing! It's a great price for a huge bottle! I've been using this scent for a long time and I absolutely love it!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,403 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The best part about this product is the smell. You get the same cleanliness expected from the brand. This also helps if you get breakouts other than your face as well
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel is a goodproduct. It can be used for multiple purposes, such a shaving your legs but also as just a moisturizer. It has a mild scent and goes on the skin nicely. It can be purchased at most drug stores.
Magen S.
Gautier, MS
When I was pregnant, it was so hard for me to find a wash that didn't take
all of the moisture from my skin. Then I stumbled upon this product and I instantly fell in love! It smells so clean and it's the best moisturizing body wash that I have ever used.
Maricely M.
Hartford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love this is it's not so string of smell in my opinion and I don't need to use too much to lather. I would definitely recommend this to people with sensitive skin
Melissa D.
Sunrise, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this once in awhile and it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean . However with the amount of products I use daily I haven't been super faithful to this one
Emily V.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I love the smell, it's very neutral and doesn't stay with you too much. My skin always feels more moisturized after using this and you can even use it for shaving. One of my favorites
Theresa M.
Winston Salem, NC
Neutrogena Rainbath is a staple in my shower routine. I also use their body oil and absolutely love it. The products are light and fresh and leave me and my skin feeling revitalized! The price is a little on the higher end, but it is well worth it.
sandy l.