BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Cora D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Neutrogena Rainbath Gel is very refreshing, and has a fresh scent. I bought this at Target, and it was not too expensive and definitely worth the money. I use this every day, and it does not dry out my skin, I would highly recommend this to my family/friends.
Marylin G.
Long Beach, CA
First off, the soft aroma that comes off when you twist off the cap is great! If you follow the directions and apply right before towel drying this product works fantastically! A great plus is the soft smell stays with you all day.. it's so aromatherapeutic 😄
Grace L.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
my dad buys this in bulk at Costco so it's kinda always in my shower. it laters well and washes well but the scent is a little manly. I will probably ask to switch scents in the future.
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel is a goodproduct. It can be used for multiple purposes, such a shaving your legs but also as just a moisturizer. It has a mild scent and goes on the skin nicely. It can be purchased at most drug stores.
Lisa D.
Tavares, FL
This has been a favorite toiletry of mine for over a decade. The smell is wonderful and while it can seem overpowering in the shower it lingers on your skin in a very mild way. I love how much product you get for the price because a little goes a long way!
Magen S.
Gautier, MS
When I was pregnant, it was so hard for me to find a wash that didn't take
all of the moisture from my skin. Then I stumbled upon this product and I instantly fell in love! It smells so clean and it's the best moisturizing body wash that I have ever used.
Sara R.
Angier, NC
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
My daughter uses this and just loves it. She bought it when I recommended it. I bought it first from Walmart and it worked great, so she bought it from Target and loves it. It is not harsh on her skin and she likes the scent. She will buy it again I think.
Brandy B.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Has a very wonderful feel on skin, moisturizers really nicely, and leaves your skin feeling wonderful after a long day. It's affordable and I love to purchase this product for dry skin.
Tiffany H.
Orange City, IA
I've used this once or twice. I didn't know about it at first because I'm allergic to certain bath gels. But this one wasn't too bad. It was kind of expensive, but it wasn't my favorite.
Alyena C.
Chaumont, NY
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This gel is awesome! The scent is very light and has a subtle hint of sexiness. I love using it and always feel clean yet moisturized. I don't buy it that often though because it is a bit pricey. I should treat myself more and this counts as a treat to me.
sandy l.