BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Milady C.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I’ve been using this for years. It’s my favorite body wash to use. I have sensitive skin so I get no bad reactions out of this. If you buy the bigger bottle the price is worth it.
Jordan M.
Edmond
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
This smell is so fresh and addictive. My mom used to use it when we were growing up. I started using it 5 years ago and can’t stop! It’s priced well and packaged nicely.
Stephanie K.
Covington, IN
For someone with highly sensitive skin and hypersensitive to smell you can't find a shower gel better than this one. Too many others have awful fragrances, sugars (which cause my skin to get patchy), too harsh or don't leave you feeling clean. That said Neutrogena Rainbath, has a nice subtle scent, isn't overly harsh, lathers up easily with only a small amount, and washes off clean. Someone else said it was oily, I've never found that to be the case unless maybe you used too much in a bathtub, not a shower. In my experience, this lathers on and rinses off easily in all climates, and both hard and soft water. Tested in four countries so far. I highly recommend getting the jumbo bottle and then filling a smaller pump bottle, so you don't over-pump and waste soap. You'll be surprised at the quality and the value compared to other shower gels.
JOHENY T.
Para alguien con piel altamente sensible e hipersensible al olor no puede encontrar un gel de ducha mejor que éste. Demasiados otros tienen fragancias horribles, azúcares (que causan que mi piel consiga irregular), demasiado áspero o no le dejan la sensación limpia. Dicho esto, Neutrogena Rainbath, tiene un olor agradable y sutil, no es excesivamente áspero, se cuece fácilmente con sólo una pequeña cantidad, y se lava limpio. Alguien más dijo que era grasa, nunca he encontrado que a ser el caso a menos que tal vez utilizó demasiado en una bañera, no una ducha. En mi experiencia, esto se enriquece y enjuaga fácilmente en todos los climas, y agua dura y blanda. Probado en cuatro países hasta ahora. Recomiendo encarecidamente conseguir la botella jumbo y luego llenar una botella más pequeña de la bomba, así que no over-pump y residuos de jabón. Te sorprenderá la calidad y el valor comparado con otros geles de ducha.
Sarah M.
La Puente, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
Buy this regularly. My husband has sensitive skin is I found myself having to buy two different showed gels. Finally ran into this guy about 3 years ago and it has worked great with both our skin types. It’s not only refreshing to the skin and to the senses but it also is great and acne prone skin. I love how affordable it is and how long lasting it’s is. We shower twice daily and this does not run out as fast as you’d think. You don’t need to pump out much for it to lather well. I really recommend this for keeping skin radiant and feeling smooth and fresh!
Suzie M.
Charleroi, PA
I've used this soap since I was a toddler since I have extremely sensitive skin. It smells amazing and I always feel very clean after a bath or shower with it! I always recommend this soap to everyone I know. I even got my mom a huge bottle for Christmas this year. It's the one thing she gets every year and says she couldn't live without!
Monica W.
I finally decided to give this a try after years, and I mean years of always seeing it around in store. So, at my local grocery store I reached down to the bottom shelf, and knocked the dust off a bottle of this interesting, amber colored body wash ( this is seriously how I often see this product displayed, so be sure to have your magnifying glass handy when hunting down this shower gel !) I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to branch out away from the norm, and try something that will give them a little blast from the past. I found the scent to be very nice and quite unique , considering that fruity florals are the dominating scents in body wash product lines these days (which don't get me wrong I love me some girly, sweet , and fruity smelling products). I was just looking for something different, and this definitely delivered. If you purchase this, here's what you're going to get : this is a slightly on the thinner side, gel body wash, with a slightly lower than average lather. Of course you can counteract this by just adjusting the amount you use to a little more than your average body wash . I would describe the scent is definitely spicy & leaning more toward the masculine side of the scale. On a side note, if you're a woman who likes to wear spicy Oriental style perfumes, this could be a great addition for the perfume layering technique . If I had to think of another product that this reminds me of, I would definitely say it smells like the original old spice aftershave in a body wash formula , meaning this will be great for your husband or your boyfriend . I also like that this is a product from the 70s, so I feel little nostalgic when I use it. As for its effect on the skin during and after the shower I would say it feels fine , has a nice slip to it, like I said the lather leaves more to be desired, it rinses very cleanly, no residue is left behind, and once you are out of the shower, I noticed no extra moisturization but my skin definitely did not feel tight or dry after using. It does leave behind a light scent on the skin, but it's nothing overpowering after a couple of hours . To be honest, this is not a miracle product but it is sort of charming in its own, old-school, kind of way .
Tara B.
Cedar Park, TX
Love love love this body wash. I don't know what it is about the smell, but I am in love with it. It just smells clean and not chemical like all of the other body washes. I literally go through a couple of bottles a month. I have sensitive skin and so does my daughter and it doesn't irritate our skin at all.
Betsy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this in the largest bottles I can find. I have sensitive, dry skin. It never gets dried out or irritated by this product. The smell is so amazing and works for me and my fiancé. It does work well for making bubble baths too!
Anika M.
Plainview
I LOVE the smell of this body wash. It’s not an overpowering scent but is earthy and calming. I struggle with body acne but this always gets the dirt right off my back and I love it. A big bottle lasts you a long time. 10/10
sandy l.