BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Alyssa H.
Littleton, CO
Great shower gel, especially if you have sensitive skin. Great value and makes me feel clean. My skin often times gets irritated with scented gels, but this one smells great and it soft on my skin. It's available at all grocery stores--I would definitely recommend.
Ashley E.
Woodstock
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is one of my favorite body washes and can a be used by men women and children .Smells great and lathers well. Long lasting fragrance all day. I actually feel clean
Judith j.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I have been using this Neutrogena Rainbath Body Wash since I was in My teens,it is very gentle on your skin a great value and a large size will last for ages, it has a fresh invigorating scent.
Leaves a clean soft feel on your skin. I would definitely buy it again
Suzy M.
Calabasas, CA
I had read great things when looking for a cure for bumpy skin. It's expensive so I bought the mini to try. Definitely noticed improvement after first wash. Smells ok. In all honesty I think Johnson Johnson Baby Oil does a better job instantly and is MUCH cheaper.
Kirsten B.
WALTHILL, NE
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is a fabulous Bath & Body item! I remember my parents using it when I was a kid, the scent is timeless and classic! It is wonderfully moisturizing, I love adding it to my bath and soaking with a good book! I love many Neutrogena items-it is a wonderful brand!
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Hands down the best smelling most refreshing shower I have ever had. I always wanted to get it and not till I had my own place. Did I get it. And o of course went to target
Diana D.
Guadalupe, Nuevo León
I've using this product for like 3 months, and I'm in love with this, this let your skin so clean and soft, smell so good and you never regret for boy it 100% recommend
Rachael C.
San Antonio, Tx
This body wash makes me feel not only clean but it makes my skin feel refreshed. Honestly, it's one of my most favorite body washes, the worst part is the price! But it's such a great product!
Ashley K.
Gibsonton , FL
This bath gel is so refreshing. I love the big bottle with he pump. It's so convenient in the shower, and doesn't leave any residue. My skin feels moisturized, and refreshed! Very clean scent!
Kendal R.
Bella Vista, AR
It's been a while since I've bought Neutrogena Rainbath, but I'd like to try it again! I know what an awesome brand Neutrogena is, it has always been a little expensive for my budget. But, I believe in the statement I grew up hearing...you get what you pay for!
sandy l.