BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Kristina N.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love this product. The smell is amazing and leaves you feeling so refreshed. A little on the pricey side for a drugstore shower gel but it does lather very well and last a while. I use it daily and have repurchased several times!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I wasn't too crazy about the sent. I did like the deep clean, I definitely felt clean afterwards. Not too keen on the sent. It was a pretty good value although since I didn't like the sent it was a bit pricy for my taste.
Ashley C.
I absolutely love the way this product makes my skin feel! I started using it 3 years ago and normally I switch up products every few months, but not this one! It's a keeper!
Alexandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
The shower gel lathers well and works amazing on my sensitive skin. Out of all the shower gels and body washes that I have ever used this is the only one that doesn't cause an allergic reaction. The smell is pleasant and wakes you up in the mornings. I recommend this product.
Erin H.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my go to bath gel. I have been using it for years and always have some on hand. Makes my skin feel soft and clean! Just go ahead purchase the huge one so you won't have to restock as often! ;)
Corrie L.
Wichita, KS
This Rainbath body wash is the ultimate! My mom used this EXACT same stuff since I was a baby, and so that means I have been enjoying it for 26 years! The smell is light, it gets you clean, and leaves you feeling so fresh. The pump is so convenient. I tell everyone to use it!
Rose C.
This shower gel is so good. I have been using it for years along w the Neutrogena body oil. The shower gel is light doesn't make crazy suds, leaves body squeaky clean without leaving it dry and later itchy. I look for sales at drugstores in my area so I am always stocked up.
Amber F.
Washington, DC
This was a pretty good body wash. It was nice a foamy and had a very mild scent. It was nice to use a body wash that didn't have an over powering scent to it in case I wanted to wear a scented lotion or perfume. I felt very clean when I used it. I would probably buy it again.
Brittany P.
Benton, AR
I have used this before in a smaller size, I found this mega one and went crazy! Love the pump bottle so easy to dispense. I wish it had more of a moisturizing feel to it kinda left me dry and sticky.
Elizabeth E.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is fantastic! My skin feels super soft after using it in the shower and I only use it once a week. I have super sensitive skin and my skin is totally fine using Rainbath. I purchased mine on Amazon.com and purchased it regularly when I need more! It's awesome! :)
sandy l.