BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Sandra B.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is the best body wash, I have tried other brands throughput the years, but I have yet to find one even compatible to Neutrogena rain bath, no lotions or oils are needed after using this in the shower.
Vanessa M.
Antioch, CA
One of my favorite body washes ever. They usually come in the big size, so you'll never run out! It smells so fresh and it's my go to. I will never get tired of this body wash.
Amy L.
Alvin, TX
I love Rainbath! I used it as a teenager & recently re-discovered it. It leaves my skin smooth & it's not too thick. Some body washes are so heavy they leave residue in the tub/shower, but not Rainbath.
Anahi N.
Oceano, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel is amazing! It smells really good and leaves my skin super soft. It lathers on thick so a little goes a long way for me.
Madison S.
Gray Court, SC
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I really used to love this stuff. The smell is good and it lathers nicely and moisturizes well but I have discontinued buying Neutragena products since they're not cruelty-free.
Kristina N.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love this product. The smell is amazing and leaves you feeling so refreshed. A little on the pricey side for a drugstore shower gel but it does lather very well and last a while. I use it daily and have repurchased several times!
Cecilia Z.
Maplewood , NJ
This body wash is one of the best I've ever tried. It is really smooth and the fragrance is nice. I like the soft touch this left on my skin. It refreshens skin and makes the shower nicer. I would buy this again
Victoria S.
Shepherdsville, KY
I loved using the rain bath but here recently they chaged the formula and I now hate the smell it use to have light earthy smell to it but now it smell like medicine.... Gross! Also it doesn't help that it's so expensive either. What a let down :( I won't recommend this to anyone
Ireian J.
Bossier City, LA
It makes your skin feel so alive the cleanness of it is amazing it's a must have in my house hold my kids really really love it as well it's so refreshing the smell is amazing as we'll it doesn't dry out me nor my kids skin yeah its so much about this bath gel we Love it!!!!!💜💜💜💜
Giovanna V.
South Gate, CA
The smells good and it was great for travel you just have to be careful because it is a little watery so you tend to spell a lot more that needed on to either a low-fat or hands or what not but it was gentle on my skin. I would recommend it but I would also recommend another one
sandy l.