BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Sarah C.
Banning, CA
I really like how this leaves your skin feeling...... It feels so clean..... Super clean. The smell is super natural not really fruity
I like soap that isn't super creamy and it rinses so clean.... You can by it at any drug store.... It costs a little more but it worth the extra money
Lucia L.
Brookhaven, GA
I love the way that this product smells and how little is needed each use. I think that it is about as good as most other body washes on the market, but it doesn't leave my skin as moisturized as some of the Dove products. Can find it at any drug store.
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas , NV
I have been using this for years! I switch between scents, whichever one is available, and they all smell so refreshing. I can't use anything other than this or I just don't feel right. It's a must have for me!
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
I can not live without Neutrogena Rainbath Body Wash and Soap. It is very gentle and safe to use everyday. It leaves my skin soft and smooth without the need for moisturizer. I can find it at any local store and have bought this for years. I would recommend this for anyone, any age.
Trinity S.
South Holland, IL
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I actually used this before and it is okay it really didn't lather. It was kind of pricey. It was also kind of small but it kind of got the job done kind of. I really don't know if I would get this again but I will say it has a fairly nice scent to it and it makes you smell very fresh.
Emily
Brockport, PA
Rainbath is the perfect, light body wash. It's gentle on sensitive skin and leaves you smelling fresh all throughout the day. It's a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth the few extra dollars. I only buy this body wash anymore and will continue to use it in the future.
Maddy F.
Pomona, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This product was perfect for my sensitive skin. It was recommended by my doctor because of how easily I break out with perfumed soaps. I didn't break out and still left the shower smelling fresh and clean.
Hannah D.
Glendora, NJ
this product is okay, personally i'm a huge fan of everything neutrogenia because it's all long lasting, i bought this online, the scent is very nice, it also last awhile and i would recommend this to others
LaToya T.
Laveen, AZ
This is the only body wash I will ever use. It leaves my skin clean without feeling stripped. I use it daily without worrying about my skin feeling rough and dry. I have eczema and since starting to use this product I have not had a flare up. It is even gentle enough to use on children.
Maggy C.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE Rainbath! The almost musky scent is intoxicating. The body wash is an excellent start but for a truly luxurious experience, be sure to get the Rainbath lotion too. You'll feel (and smell) delightful!
sandy l.