BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Kathryn B.
I Just purcashed this with an in store coupon at Costco.  I love the subtle scent and the fact that it can be used as a shaving cream as well.  I will denitely purchase again, and a little bit goes a long way.  I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Lori Lee W.
lightweight, quickly lathers, rinses clean, fresh clean scent doesn't conflict with body lotions or perfume.  best uses with hand or shower poof.  clear bottle with pump for easy dispensing.  lasts a long time.  The only fragrance in this line I ever use.
Assata S.
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
This is my favorite body wash! A little goes a long way with this. It doesn’t dry out my skin like other body washes and it smells great! It’s a little more pricey than other body washes but I definitely recommend for people to try!
Erica C.
fort lauderdale
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
My go to body wash and bubble bath soap! Maybe it’s the scent of the rain bath or the way it leaves my skin feeling after a shower or bath but I have been using this soap for years. Maybe mixing up the scent every few bottles. Costco carries this one and it’s even on sale sometimes.
tiffany H.
Riverside
My favorite body wash!! I buy the biggest bottle available and use it for shaving. It makes the BEST shaving gel!! It smells fresh and clean. I don't feel like I'm clean without it.
Kyra C.
I love the scent of this body wash! Works for the whole family because the scent is unisex! The value is amazing especially if you can find a value size at someplace like Costco!
Taylor V.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an all time fave. My mom used to bathe me with this as a young child and it’s been a favorite ever since. You just feel really clean and your skin doesn’t feel dehydrated. And it smells so fresh.
Amanda S.
Adena
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz, And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I have used this body wash for years. I have sensitive skin and most products do not agree with my skin. This is a mild and non-drying cleanser that I will continue to buy.
Camilla S.
Nashville
No matter what shower gel or soap I venture out and try, I always come back to Rainbath. It smells heavenly and gets the job done while being so gentle on the skin!
Alpana D.
Houston
Review for: Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel 16 fl oz more...
I get mine from Costco. It is slightly pricy compared to other body wash but the quality is very good. Skin doesnt feel dry or stretchy. It smells good, refreshing
sandy l.