BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Priscilla P.
San Francisco, CA
Not really a big fan of this gel. It works great for cleaning the body but I find it hard to lather. Also I'm not a fan of the scent, its smells a little masculine to me for something that is supposed to be gender neutral.
Montaha A.
Philadelphia
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is my faaaaaaaavorite body wash! It helps to remove makeup, which is awesome. It also smells amaaaaazing! Definitely my favorite body wash. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Jasemyne V.
Chicago , IL
I love this shower gel! It smells freaking awesome!!!! And it makes my skin so clean not to mention the huge size you'll have it forever lol you cannot go wrong with it. I highly recommend it
Shenequah C.
Tampa, FL
This is a staple in my bathroom I even have several 1 oz bottles for when I travel. I adore the scent I love the way it suds up, it's a very gentle formula does not dry out the skin . perfect for a loofah or poof. I would recommend this product any day.
Angie V.
Blackwood
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing smells kinda like men's cologne smells great and leaves your body feeling so fresh and a lite cooling effects it's so refreshing a little pricey but worth it
Natasha A.
Bronx, NY
Its a care package i love it so much comes with everything i need on a daily use you have lotion body wash . Face wash everything you would need every single day you can go wrong with a bundle like this its just amazing
Reine G.
Silver Spring, MD
Neutrogena is one of my favorites body soap, before i used neutrogena, i was using any type of body soap and my skin would become ashy instantly after i get out of the shower but it was never like that with neutrogena. It has a really nice smell and would stay for long time. It's smooth on skin as well.
Carla W.
Bainbridge, GA
I absolutely love this product, it leave my skin soft and well nourished. I use this product daily and would buy it again and again. My skin feels great all day long is the pro, the con, it can be a little pricey but I recommend this product, especially during the winter months to avoid dry flaky skin.
Danielle C.
Gardena, CA
This product I absolutely love!!!!!
Not only does it clear my skin but it leaves a fresh and cool long after I used it. Yes, it can be a bit expensive but a little goes a long way. I really enjoy the smell and the texture of Neutrogena rainbath. It's really the perfect must have in any shower and bath.
Jessica W.
Hendersonville, TN
This is the best body wash my family and I have ever used and we all use it daily. The smell is great for males or females. A little goes a long way for a great lather. The price cannot be beat, especially if you catch it at Sams while they are running their Instant Savings promotion. I would def recommend!
sandy l.