BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Anya D.
This stuff has been around for forevaaaa! I remember my mom putting this in my bathtub when I was a little girl, and I still do to this day. It has a clean refreshing scent with a slight hint of a musk perfume. The scent will linger after you get out of the bath or rinse it off for a while, but it's not overwhelming.
Lyndsey F.
Norfolk, VA
Loooove this product! I used it today and it smells amazing! I still smell fresh and clean after hours! Its one of those products that you don't have to wear any perfumes on top of because the scent lasts and is wonderful. I #GotItFree after doing a review of Neutrogena's Sesame Body Oil (which I am also in love with!).
Anh P.
It smells very good. Makes me feel very fresh after using. I have been using it for a long time and I have changed into the other colors too. It's valuable and the price is affordable. Its size is big so i dont have to buy again and again many times. Highly recommend
Vivian N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and a Bath Gel is a holy grail product in my home. Everyone in the family uses it! It is a great value for such a large amount of product. We always purchase it at Costco. I would recommend this to all my friends and family!
heba e.
I actually have purchased this soap or wash so many times ive lost count! it has a long lasting scent throughout the day and provides an extra sense of freshness. i highly recommend this product as it does not only carry out its initial duty of a body wash, but it also leaves you with long lasting smell of nature.
Morgan C.
Phoenix, AZ
Fresh inviting scent. I don't feel heavily saturated in its scent. Light weight feel. Love using this in my bath water and after a shower. Also use after shaving my legs for a soft silky feel. A bit pricey but worth every penny.
Evelyn V.
Love the feeling of this product everytime i use it. It just leaves my body feeling smooth and soft. At the same time it has that nice good gel that i love. I don't really have any cons about this product, since i just love everything about it. I would deferentially buy it once more, because i just feel in love.
Sophia N.
The product helps in smoothing my skin. It helps dry skin to stay smooth for a long time. The price of the product is medium range, not too pricey. It is very gentle for your skin. I would recommend it to people with dry skin!
Montaha A.
Philadelphia
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is my faaaaaaaavorite body wash! It helps to remove makeup, which is awesome. It also smells amaaaaazing! Definitely my favorite body wash. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Jasemyne V.
Chicago , IL
I love this shower gel! It smells freaking awesome!!!! And it makes my skin so clean not to mention the huge size you'll have it forever lol you cannot go wrong with it. I highly recommend it
sandy l.