BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Anya D.
This stuff has been around for forevaaaa! I remember my mom putting this in my bathtub when I was a little girl, and I still do to this day. It has a clean refreshing scent with a slight hint of a musk perfume. The scent will linger after you get out of the bath or rinse it off for a while, but it's not overwhelming.
Tiffany F.
League City, TX
Doesn't leave a nasty residue or bad smell after you get out of the shower. It's great for sensitive skin because it's super gentle and foams up really well. I got my bottle from target and I would definitely recommend this product!
Katherine S.
There is a reason this stuff is a cult favorite! This gigantic bottle will last you for what seems like a lifetime, and the formula is gentle enough for kids and adults alike. I grew up using this stuff and love the scent; it reminds me of home! If you're looking for a great, gender-neutral body wash, this is your stuff.
Lakitha C.
I have been using this for years. my grandmother always kept it in the guest room and as I got older I really noticed how amazing it it. really keeps your skin soft with a nice fresh gentle scent. it could be a little cheaper but it is defiantly worth the price. you will LOVE this body wash
Candice F.
South Point , OH
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love how soft and smooth this makes my skin. Especially great for the winter months when skin becomes dry from the cold winter air. it has a great fragrance. i purchase this product at Walgreens. I definitely recommend this product.
Adrienne G.
I've always loved Neutrogena products, so I liked this one before I used it. It gave me a good clean feel. It made me feel fresh. The scent is appropriate for anyone. I like the jumbo sized bottle with pump for sure! Great value!
Elena A.
Renton, WA
I've used Rainbath on and off for several years. It's pricey when compared to other drugstore products - anywhere from $10-16 depending on the store (I purchased mine at Walgreens), but it does have a pleasing soft scent- not floral, but slightly musky. It's not ultra-moisturizing, so use this with an after-shower cream.
Samantha T.
Murfreesboro, AR
I'm slightly obsessed with this product. The smell isn't my favorite, but I love the way it makes my skin feel! Light and refreshed, and never heavy. It's gentle enough for my baby to use as well!
Trista J.
Compton, CA
I lovedon't finding this product after using the Neutrogena face/body bar soap for my fave for so many years. The same feeling I get washing my face is the same I get using this body wash: absolutely amazing. It's a clean, refreshing feel that I really enjoy every time I use it. Not to mention tonight I love the smell!
Anh N.
Westminster, CA
I've been using this for about 5 years now and it never seems to disappoints me. The smell is amazing, but not overwhelming. It leaves your body smooth and fresh after showering. I used it everyday and would totally recommend it.
sandy l.