BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Amber H.
Chattanooga
I love this body wash. I've used other brands in the past and they haven't worked as well. The scent isn't overbearing. I've been using it for the past 2 years. The best bang for your buck is at Costco.
Sharon K.
Villas, NJ
What is there not to like about this amazing product? The light scent is intoxicating and for dry skin issues the Rainbath shower and Bath gel is non-drying and refreshing. I purchase my bottle of Neutrogena Rainbath most often at Target.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this shower gel. The sent is very clean and it makes the skin feel soft. It is normally a little more expensive than your olay or other brands. Sometimes i can purchase this at nordstroms rack in the very large size for about $15.00
Breanna w.
Greenville, SC
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
i love this bath gel. has a very preppy and refreshing scent that lasts for a pretty good amount of time. i've even reached for this shower gel more than ones i've spent much more on! you go neutragena!
Kelly P.
East Lansing, MI
This is a great body oil product. It leaves my skin feeling extremely soft, smooth, and moisturized. It is a great value for how well it works, and I have sensitive skin and skin allergy reactions often and I have never had a problem with this product. Would highly recommend.
Talia S.
Rockville, MD
Neutrogena Rainbath is an excellent product. It cleanses as well as any shower liquid I've used and has a pleasant and refreshing smell. I like it because it washes off clean fairly easily and leaves a pleasant light fragrance. Another plus is that it comes in 40oz which is great because you do not need to repurchase often.
Meg C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
This is the Neutrogena that I always loved. Not only will it leave you clean, the scent is the greatest. Its fresha dn clean; I often hate fruity or floral scents in the soap I purchase. They are overwhelming and can irritate my skin. This soap s perfect for any senstive skinned people or those who just want t quilty product.
Rochelle M.
Neutrogena Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel 40 Oz is a body wash that is long lasting and easy to rinse off. The scent of Rainbath is not a heavy perfumed product, but is a light fresh powdery fragrance. This product does not leave a filmy residue and leaves the user with a clean and esoteric feeling all over. I love this product!
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I actually got this as a three pack from costco, so they came with three different scents; but I loved each and every one of them! I felt that they didnt dry my skin out, so they werent harsh and I used them every single day. I would definatly recommend these, especially since they are on the less expensive than some soaps.
Suzanne R.
Hemet, CA
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
The smell of this is incredible. It lasted on me for hours after taking a shower. For the price of this, I was happy. I would definitely buy this again. In fact I have a few other scents of the rainforest collection waiting to be used.
sandy l.