BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

How To Use

• IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient

Shatori L.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
It really it refreshing! This shower gel is gentle on the skin as well as private areas and it lathers very well. The smell is mature, cool, and musky and doesn't have a fruit smell at all so a must for those who favor non fruity and sugary scents.
Bridget C.
Overland Park, KS
I cannot say enough good things about this product. I love how clean my skin feels after using it. There is a very light good smell to it. I don't like products with a lot of scent and I really like this one. My favorite body wash I've ever used!!
Vanessa B.
Longtime user of Neutrogena Rainbath body wash It leaves your skin feeling #soft & #smooth It's gentle on your skin & doesn't leave any residue Always find at Target I definitely recommend for all skin types!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think is product is just okay. It does its job and it smells really good, but that's about it. My boyfriend has extremely dry skin and this works wonders for him. I have oily skin and it's just okay for me.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Love, love, love this Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel. It goes on smooth, smells wonderful and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. I'm a loyal fan of their products. I don't think I used anything that I don't love. Great brand.
Viviana M.
Guaynabo , IN
One of my all time favorites. Leaves your skin so soft and with a fresh neutral scent. Great for shaving. The drugstore size is a little expensive, go to Costco and buy the bulk size and you save a lot of money.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
I absolutely love Rainbath, and have since I was a kid. It's super gentle, and leaves a great mild scent. I usually save this for spacial uses because it's semi-pricey compared to my normal soap, but it makes me feel luxurious so still worth it.
Marie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel has a long-lasting relaxing scent. It keeps my skin soft especially during the winter and summer months. I bought the large value size and feel I am getting my money's worth. I recommend it if you want keep your skin soft and moisurized.
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
I buy mine at Costco and get it for a steal of a price. As well as being super affordable it smells amazing. It has a bit of a deeper woodsy smell but that works nicely with my everyday perfume. I find that my skin isn’t itchy and doesn’t feel dried out when I use this. I love this body wash. Something will have to really stand out for me to switch.
Maddie G.
Review for: And Original Formula, Of 3 more...
I really like using bath gels, and often use the Bath and Body or Victoria Secret products, so I had high hopes for this gel wash. Although this was fine, it was not worth the price to me. It initially was great, but I feel like the scent wasn't noticeable after I got out of the shower and I personally prefer other products on the market.
sandy l.